Friday, May 30, 2008

Fire a Salvo!

My goodness! I've always wanted a good online magazine that I could read that's chock full of interesting articles and worldview talk. I think I've found it. It's called Salvo magazine. You may check it out here. A well lived faith requires a well thought-out life and worldview. And from the articles I've read it's been just what the doctor ordered. The Drudgereport has gotten away from its core vibe: unashamed, hip, breaking news the MSM were always afraid to report. Now, it's soooo National Enquirer. Screeching headlines of freaks and freak accidents. Awash in politics, the perverse, the doomed and the gloomy. I feel so nasty and fearful having read a page of it these days. And for those who've just become estranged from this wild world and long for the sanity of sound mindedness, there's Home Invasion: Protecting Your Family in a Culture that's Gone Stark, Raving Mad. Their website can be found here. First Things magazine is always a staple, of course. Happy reading!


Ah, I long for presence of the Messaiah! Baruch Hashem! Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: